Terms & Conditions
- GENERALThese conditions apply to all sales, and override any conflicting Conditions of Purchase.
- LAWAll transactions shall be governed solely by English Law.
- TRANSPORTPrices quoted include delivery where requested.
- PAYMENTa, All prices given are net of VAT which shall be added at the rate prevailing at time of delivery.
b, Unless otherwise agreed payment in full shall be due on notification to the purchaser that the goods are ready for delivery or collection.
c, If any payment is outstanding, delivery of further goods to the customer may be withheld or suspended.
- INTERESTAll sums outstanding after the due date for payment shall carry interest at 4% above Lloyds Bank Plc base rate, to be compounded monthly.
- TITLEa, Title of the goods shall not pass to the customer until payment is made in full.
b, Where goods are intermingled with other goods of the same nature they shall be deemed to be or include the goods of H2O PROFILING LIMITED, which shall have the right to nominate which part of such goods are its property.
c, H2O PROFILING LIMITED shall be entitled to enter the customers property to recover any goods for which payment has not been made.
- RISKa, Even though title will not pass until payment is made, risk shall pass to the purchaser immediately upon delivery of the goods.
b, Any shortage, defect or discrepancy must be notified by the customer to the carrier if possible, and if not to the carrier then within three days of delivery or collection to H2O PROFILING LIMITED, during which time it must in any event be confirmed in writing.
- LIABILITYa, Liability for goods which do not conform to specification shall not extend to include claims for loss of profit or economic loss.
b, Any recommendations or suggestion relating to the use of the goods by the seller is given in good faith but it is for the buyer to satisfy itself as to the purpose and it shall be deemed to have done so. Accordingly unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by the seller. The seller gives no warranty as to the fitness of the goods for any particular purpose even though that purpose may be specified in the buyer’s order. All warranties or conditions as to fitness of the goods for any particular purpose (express or implied by statute trade custom practice or otherwise) are expressly excluded.
- MILL TOLERANCESThe seller reserves the right to deliver and charge for goods within the normal mill tolerances as to weight, dimension, quality and finish.